I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate – interested to hear thoughts/comments? It all started in a quiet suburban street on a typical Monday evening. My wife was telling me about a course she had been on that day. An education consultant who is paid to deliver training…
This week we hear from Antoine Poincaré In your opinion, what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems...
If you want a position of authority in L&D, you have more chance if you’re a man. That was...
Lori Niles-Hofmann writes – I put up a post last week that had quite a few readers clutching their...
Global body for workplace learning to offer members, accredited organisations, certificate holders, and award winners a verifiable recognition of...
Changes at work involving automation will usher in a transformational period when employees must learn and be supported in...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020